Monday, June 22, 2009

Hrm

I know I'm always telling you to blog but never actually do myself so here I am blogging. Atlanta was a fun time despite the series of mishaps that caused some serious mood swings and potential grey hairs on my head. The Aquarium was really nice, as was the Omni. The Omni was actually incredible (it was no FontaineBleau, but what is?). It had huge windows that let in a ton of natural light and the friendliest staff of bar maids. Our last day there was without a doubt the funniest, I mean right before leaving the hotel to head over to the airport. I was ready to stay another day and just keep hanging out with Tanisha. I'm sorry for being moody on the plane when we were stuck in Columbia and for being frustrated when we couldn't find the car in Miami. In retrospect, it's all kind of funny. I'm excited to go to Lollapalooza and explore Chicago. Maybe I'll be making another trip sometime in July to see She & Him. Lucinda Williams needs to tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment