Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let's See

I haven't really posted anything in a while so here I am, posting. I got back from Orlando yesterday afternoon after a quick stop at the Hardrock for Margaritas and slot machines. Talbert and I went to Benihana for a family dinner and were socially outcasted for the most part, but I didn't mind it. I was glad to sit next to his mom and niece. We had a ton of fun at the Cavalier's game on Sunday night. Lebron choked but our seats were awesome and the drinks were delicious. I've been feeling really good lately. I feel really lucky to be where I am in life and I hope it stays this way. I'm incredibly grateful. We also went to backbooth and some other bar in Orlando. I danced around and drank patron margaritas. Hailed a cab around three and he fell asleep on my lap then we got to Popeye's and fell asleep on complete opposite sides of the bed.

I like waking up with your chin on my shoulder. Cuddling while asleep ftw.

No comments:

Post a Comment