Thursday, May 28, 2009

Chamomile Dreams

I'm drinking my chamomile tea right now and watching the Cavaliers game. They're of course not living up the hype, but like I've heard said over and over, "one man can't beat a whole team". Lebron is great, but for the most part the rest of the team just seems like they don't even want to win. There's also the fact that Orlando just seems to, surprisingly, be the more skilled of the two teams. I haven't lost hope just yet, it'd be great if they won. If they did Tal and I could watch the next game on Saturday before he goes off to corn dance again.
I wasn't sure if I was going to mention this at all but I feel like it's slightly necessary and I've had some time to arrange my thoughts so what I say won't be fueled by anything volatile. Tuesday night was pretty shitty for the most part. I had some laughs, but not enough to say the night wasn't a complete disaster. Waking up next to you was still as sweet as always, but my mouth still tasted like yesterday's news(baahaha). After this week, Tuesday will be in the past and won't even matter, but I hope you stick to what you said or really I know you will. :) I'm sorry for being grumpy, too. You know I don't mean anything by it.

JayZ looks like a dweeb and my back is neck/back is fucking aching. Maybe the pain is the reason behind the lethargy I've been consumed by the past few days. Meep.

gnite

No comments:

Post a Comment