Monday, July 26, 2010

So I didn't blog from Orlando. Go figure. It was too exhausting and too time consuming to do anything but sleep or eat when I did get a minute to myself. Honestly, it was a really good trip. The girls and I know each other a lot better than we did last year so it was definitely easier. They're older too so that helps in a way. Not so much in Delaney's case though. She gets tougher as she gets older. I got a little upset a few times, not at the kids, but at their dad. It's difficult to deal with someone that you know so well and have seen change in their behavior towards you. Two years and things don't get any easier to stomach.
Anyway, today I'm going to work out and then hopefully buy a new pair of boots for my trip to Chicago. I'm excited about it, but I'm also nervous about how different it's going to be from last year. I don't like how I've been being flooded by memories lately. I just need to learn how to let shit go. In general, entirely and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment