Monday, July 20, 2009

August

August is going to be so hectic with trips and school starting up again. I can't believe it was six months ago that we were talking about August and here it is, right around the corner. I'm looking forward to it all though, to that and more. I've been watching a lot of Curb Your Enthusiasm lately. Larry is a total jerk, but I can't help but have a total soft spot for him.
It's funny how hot my legs are in the morning while yours are freezing cold. I can hardly touch them!
I'm taking five classes this upcoming semester, I'm pretty confident that I'll be able to get straight As and make the Dean's list again. Nothing can deter me from that!

I hope we can see snow this Winter. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are awesome and i think i may love CYE a bit more than you! Have you seen the episode where "Larry has to gettindatass?"

    ReplyDelete