Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finished

I just finished swiffering and dusting the apartment. My eyes hurt and I can't stop sneezing, but I'm sure that it'll pay off in the long run. I sprayed some disinfectant spray and lit a few candles. Swine flu will not be coming near this house. A stage four pandemic is enough to have me worry slightly about contagions and bacteria. It's not that I'm afraid of catching it, though I recently got rid of my respiratory infection, I just feel like it's necessary to take precautions.
Tal thinks I'm silly for it and so does everyone else, but I don't care! I'm using hand sanitizer all the time and taking vitamin C everyday again. I wish I knew where I put my woman's 1 a day vitamins. I bet they're in one of my purses since for a while I'd take them with me in case I slept over someone's house. Anyway, we're heading up to Orlando for the weekend which should be a lot of fun. I'm excited to stop at Millenia Mall or whatever it's called when we get there since we're not going to have a chance to go to any parks on Friday. Sucks that corn dance is next week, but at least we have this weekend.

I really should stop listening to Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson and Miley Cyrus, but I can't! Bah

Better safe than dead!

No comments:

Post a Comment