Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Your love is like a cyclone in a swamp and the weather's getting warmer

I have a few things to do on my agenda today, hopefully I successfully get them all done. I've got to go visit the Buddhist temple, do some research and maybe try a little bit of meditation. I've also go to try to get in contact with Millie since I'll be in her area and we haven't seen or spoken in months. Papers to write, projects to do, studying to apply myself to entirely. I hope I manage to get everything done in time. I don't feel like being hounded by stress when everything starts getting closer. What I've realized over time is that if I put myself to do something, I will always manage to get it done. I always get things done, somehow.

Everything works itself out in the end.

S and I have been talking about moving in together which would be really nice considering that we get along now more than ever and we spend a lot of time together. I think we're finally starting to grow up. It feels weird knowing we've been friends for so long because we want to be friends not as a result of geographical location.

No comments:

Post a Comment