Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Polaroid

I'm really thinking about buying some polaroid film off of ebay in bulk. It would probably be cheaper than buying five new cartridges. It makes me sad to think that some of my favorite things are being phased out or really that things are being phased out in general. Polaroid is dead, Sparks will no longer be producing cans of toxic, orange colored alcoholic energy. Maybe this all makes me sad because I know that times are really changing as a result of either the recession or just technological advances (and because I'm getting old). I also know that at Sunset Place they are slowly phasing out the way you actually pay a person once leaving the garage. They are switching to a purely computerized system. I really sympathize for the people that will lose their jobs, but I suppose the computer system is something that will eventually pay itself off. There is, of course, reasoning behind everything.

I've been listening to Taylor Swift a lot. There are a few things that I'm really worried about but I'm not going to think about them until they're right in front of my face and I honestly have to deal with it. I know that everything will be okay, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment