Friday, February 27, 2009

Tallahassee, part 1

I'm writing this post about Tallahassee now because if I don't it'll all eventually be lost to delirium and some other weird states of mind that come around as a result of alcohol and lack of sleep. We left Miami at five o'clock only to arrive at the OAF house at, I think, 12:30 am. The condition of the house isn't something I care to write about though I probably should considering it was some great material. I swallowed my incredibly large sense of personal hygiene and walked through. Seeing Miles was nice, of course. We kicked off the night with a handle of gin, The Village People's amazing rennaisaance vinyl, and a ton of hip hop. Eventually, after a few shots of absinthe (not by me) someone brought out a black light and black light paint. We I'm essence had a sort of rave, black light party without the rolls and without the acid. I can't remember conversations, but I do remember laying in bed with Miles to see that he really does sleep with my Polaroid by his bed. We couldn't fall asleep but eventually he did and I was left awake until early in the morning. I'm writing this from the Atlanta Hostel, i'm on the bottom bunk and I wish I had more blankets it's freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment