Monday, February 23, 2009

I really love this picture despite who the silhouette belongs too. I've been writing a paper all day, though I ended up finding myself looking up strange articles on face transplants because Roly linked me to some Foxnews article talking about how deformed the lady that was attacked by her 200 pound chimp ended up.
My main question is: what the hell brings a person to buy a Chimp and then watch it grow to 200 pounds and expect the creature to be entirely peaceful throughout the duration of it's probably miserable life. I'm tired of these horror stories already. I understand that they're kind of cute growing up, kind of like babies but honestly I think chimpanzees and monkeys are so gross just like I think fifteen year olds are the devil's incarnation. Yes, I just compared full grown chimpanzees to teenagers! Anyway, I think this post is just about over.

I'll leave you all with a few lines from one of Robert Frost's lovely poems:

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment